NOTICE TO CHOREOGRAPHIC WRITING
Cortoindanza | Live choreography in short form XV edition
APPLICATION REQUEST FROM 22 April | DEADLINE May 30, 2022
COURSE June 30th 1/2/3 July 2022
Multidisciplinary sector contemporary dance // circus art // dance theater
Artistic direction: Simonetta Pusceddu
Transnational coordination: Enrico Pastore
Collaboration for multilingual communication: Sara Angius - Braunschweig, Germany
With the patronage: MIC: Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Activities Directorate General Entertainment Department of Education, Cultural Heritage - Information and Entertainment of the Sardinia Region
Guidelines and criteria Announcement
The aim of this project is to support research through the creation and production of a choreographic writing in a short form, a "Corto", - max 10 '- by examining the multidisciplinary sectors of contemporary dance // circus art // dance theater , in order to promote the meeting and the comparison between artists who have different backgrounds and origins.
The focus of our announcement it is limited to choreographic writing and not to mere representation and it launches a challenge in the contemporary art sector, one through which the artist can find a way to develop:
__ communicative dialectics designed to give narrative clarity, clarity of purpose;
__ contrasts and counterpoints that welcome in the universe proposed by the authors;
__ research and originality of the linguistic system e ability to synthesize in choreographic writing from which the dramaturgical focus and its evolution into an integral writing / project can be deduced.
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION OF THE NOTICE.
The Commission's objective is to support and support all selected projects with the distribution of the following incentives
incentive to choreographic writing, which provides for the assignment of one or more incentives accompanied by support, including economic support
Circulation / Mobility: which provides for inclusion in the programming at festivals or reviews
Tutoring / Training
The Commission will have to indicate, for each project presented, in which section it deems it to be placed. In this phase the discussion is fundamental, in which the artistic director will also take part and will be asked to explain the reasons for which the individual projects have been selected, in order to channel the projects into the four sections indicated below.
section S choreographic writing
section Artistic residences
section Special mention and, (dedicated to choreographic works worthy of being highlighted for peculiarities and specificities relating to the sector, accompanied from an economic recognition.
NB (Financial support is provided for each incentive indicated below, it is paid ad personam, therefore to the choreographers and not to the company and / or organization that produces the choreographic work)
PERMANENT ARTISTIC COMMISSION
1. Loredana Parrella | Twain_Dance Production Center_Tuscania Lazio
2, Stefano Mazzotta | Zerograms Permutations_Turin Piedmont
3. Clotilde Tiradritti | Cie. Heliotropion _Paris France
4. Valentina Tibaldi | Steam laundry, residence center and dance house, Piemonte dal Vivo Foundation, manager of residency projects and international relations_Torino Piemonte
5. Monica Sava | choreographer and stage interpretation teacher at the "GF Ghedini" Conservatory of Music, creator of the Sava Method_ Cuneo Piemonte
6. Enrico Pastore | Theater and dance critic on Pickwick _ Turin Piedmont
7. Giuseppe Muscarello | Conformazioni Festival_Palermo Italy
8. Simona Nordera | Fabbrica Europa contact person for contemporary arts_ Florence Tuscany
9. Andres Morte Teres | Vice-President of the Fabbrica Europa Foundation for Contemporary Arts, Professor of Performing Arts, artistic director and cultural manager in Spain and Italy, founder of the company "La Fura dels Baus" of Public Theater "Mercat de les Flors" Barcelona, Documentary Filmmaker and Creative Producer / Barcelona Film Commission and the Barcelona Film Festivals Platform
10. Anthony Mathieu | theater director and dramatist. - Paris France
11. Raffaella Venturi | Art critic, member of evaluation commissions for visual arts projects_ Cagliari Sardinia
12. Alicia Trueba | Cafe de les artes Teatro_Santander, Spain
13. Laura Kumin | Paso a 2 Plataforma Coreográfica / Certamen Coreográfico _ Madrid Spain
14. Moreno Solinas and Igor Urzelai - Spazio S'Ala Sassari Italy
From Turin the alternative look at Live Arts