Cortoindance | Live choreography in short form
NOTICE TO CHOREOGRAPHIC WRITING
Cortoindanza | Live choreography in short form
Multidisciplinary sector contemporary dance // circus art // dance theater
Artistic direction: Simonetta Pusceddu
Transnational coordination: Enrico Pastore
Collaboration for multilingual communication: Sara Angius - Braunschweig, Germany
With the patronage: MIC: Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Activities Directorate General Entertainment Department of Education, Cultural Heritage - Information and Entertainment of the Sardinia Region
Guidelines and criteria Announcement
The aim of this project is to support research through the creation and production of a choreographic writing in a short form, a "Corto", - max 10 '- by examining the multidisciplinary sectors of contemporary dance // circus art // dance theater , in order to promote the meeting and the comparison between artists who have different backgrounds and origins.
The focus of our announcement it is limited to choreographic writing and not to mere representation and it launches a challenge in the contemporary art sector, one through which the artist can find a way to develop:
__ communicative dialectics designed to give narrative clarity, clarity of purpose;
__ contrasts and counterpoints that welcome in the universe proposed by the authors;
__ research and originality of the linguistic system e ability to synthesize in choreographic writing from which the dramaturgical focus and its evolution into an integral writing / project can be deduced.
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION OF THE NOTICE.
The Commission's objective is to support and support all selected projects with the distribution of the following incentives
incentive to choreographic writing, which provides for the assignment of one or more incentives accompanied by support, including economic support
Circulation / Mobility: which provides for inclusion in the programming at festivals or reviews
Tutoring / Training
The Commission will have to indicate, for each project presented, in which section it deems it to be placed. In this phase the discussion is fundamental, in which the artistic director will also take part and will be asked to explain the reasons for which the individual projects have been selected, in order to channel the projects into the four sections indicated below.
section S choreographic writing
section Artistic residences
section Special mention and, (dedicated to choreographic works worthy of being highlighted for peculiarities and specificities relating to the sector, accompanied from an economic recognition.
PERMANENT ARTISTIC COMMISSION
1. Loredana Parrella | Twain_Centro Produzione Danza | Tuscania Lazio
2, Stefano Mazzotta | Zerogrammi Permutazioni |Torino Piemonte
3. Anna Estdahl Responsabile Residenze Artistiche Lavanderia a Vapore|Direzione artistica Chiara Organtini | Lavanderia a Vapore, centro di residenza e casa della danza |Torino Piemonte
4. Monica Sava | coreografa e insegnante interpretazione scenica presso il Conservatorio di Musica “G.F. Ghedini”, ideatrice del Metodo Sava_ Cuneo Piemonte
5. Enrico Pastore | Critico di teatro e danza | Torino Piemonte
6. Giuseppe Muscarello | Festival Conformazioni | Palermo Italia
7. Simona Nordera | Referente Fabbrica Europa per le arti contemporanee | Firenze Toscana
8. Petra Valentić,Zagabria | Zagreb Dance Company | Zagabria Croazia
9. Danila Blasi | Associazione Culturale PinDoc Centro di produzione Palermo Sicilia
10. Donatella Pau |Associazione Culturale Is Mascareddas | Teatro di figura | Cagliari Sardegna
1. Alicia Trueba | Cafè de les artes Teatro_Santander, Spagna
2. Laura Kumin | Paso a 2 Plataforma Coreográfica/Certamen Coreográfico _ Madrid Spagna
Responsabile reportage Cortoindanza
Antony Mathieu | regista Drammaturgo | Francia
Responsabile computo riconoscimento scrittura coreografica
CORTOINDANZA 2020: making the sprouts grow
From Turin the alternative look at Live Arts